- Anchovies sauteed in garlic and olive oil, then served on fresh bread with provolone layered on top.
- Tuna pasta
- Something Shannon found called Italian street pasta. More on that later - although there will be grilled shrimp served over it - I believe.
- Whiting salad - although whiting is an ever-present tradition in my family this is a new dish.
- Smelt - rolled in flour, salt and pepper and then fried in oil and hot pepper seeds in a cast iron skillet.
- Deep fried baccala fritters.
- Raw oysters and clams.
Excuse me. I can't type anymore. I've got to go get something to eat.
PS - we're going to try and get more stuff up today - including the festival recipes which did not get posted for technical reasons. In the event we don't get back - Buon Natale!